Saturday, January 10, 2009

Costumes!!!!

Yeah!!! It's time to order costumes. I'm so excited about the recital this year. As soon as I have a date I will announce the theme. As promised aka threatened costume money is due in January. I have listed the prices below for all classes followed by pictures. I try to order things that are tasteful, affordable, non-skanky and exciting all at the same time. It is difficult to decide sometimes, but hopefully everyone is happy or at least not completely unhappy.

All costume money is due January 27 - Last class of the month.


Tues 4:00 Class
The pink one

The blue one
Total Price $83.00



Tues 4:30 Class

The yellow one
Total Price $87.00



Tues 5:00 Class


The pink one

The ivory one, we are getting the shoes too.
Total Price $98.00 (Welcome to Adult Sizes -I did my best to get it under $100)


Tues 6:30 Class

The orange one
Total Price $84.00

As soon as I know the date and location for the recital I will send another update. I hope your girls are as excited as I am.


No comments: