Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Costume Money Due First Week of February

Hey all!!! Courtney and I are so excited to let you know we have all the costumes ordered or being made!!! They are going to be SO CUTE!!! I can't wait for you to see them. They will come home the last week of April or first week of May. I have tried extra hard this year to make the costumes usable for after the recital. (I would like to hear feedback on this if anyone has an opinion if they prefer this or what we have done in the past.) Below is a breakdown of costume costs for each class. Please remember costume money is due the first week of February.

Tuesday 4:30 Class
Ballet Only - $45
Hip-Hop/Jazz/Ballet Combo - $130

Tuesday 5:30 Class - $80

Thursday 4:30 Class - $70

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I have been looking for a place for my daughter to learn how to dance. I have been looking for about a year now and I have not found anything. I do not want her to just go and 'learn' ballet, I want her to learn the technique. It is up to her if dancing is something she wants to pursue when she is older but I would like to give her the fundamentals so she can decide for herself. My friend Kelly told me about you. Could you tell me a little about what you do. Thanks.
kierstenbeauchene@gmail.com